Saturday, October 25, 2008

I just made another necklace and I love how it turned out. It's all inspired by autumn and its rich colors so I named it Autumn Expressions.








This necklaces expresses my love of autumn and the rich colors it brings to nature. When you first look at this piece your eyes fall on the large antique bronze filigree leaf of great detail that is accented by burgundy lilly flowers and cognac crystal pearls. Cognac pearls and glass flowers continue the autumn theme of the necklace and a large flower toggle clasp secures all the pieces together.Autumn expressions measures 17" and the pendant drops at about 2". If you need a different size, please let me know during checkout and I will make any necessary adjustments.

http://www.ellecustomjewelry.com/Necklaces/Autumn-Expressions-Necklace.html

No comments:

Post a Comment