Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rebekah Wright Photography

Today's article is about a fellow artist who reminds me that photographs are a glance of our life. Her work is absolutely amazing. I remember when I first looked at Rebekkah's photos and how they took my breath away. Take a look for yourself at some of the photos I chose to post in this article and visit her website to see more.

Rebekah Wright steps away from the confines of traditional photography and works to capture your memories with a creative photojournalist's eye. Whether your aim is elegant or casual, her attention to detail and distinct style will leave you with stunning photographs from your photo shoot.


Couples Gallery




Families Gallery





Children Gallery



Portraits Gallery





Wedding Gallery


No comments:

Post a Comment