Wednesday, September 2, 2009

GesturesPhoto - Featured Artist of the Week

"I live and work in Boise, ID. Most of photographic work is done in the Boise area, but I do travel further afield when time allows. All prints are created at a professional lab and all pieces are hand-assembled at my studio in Boise.

In my studio I create both portraits as well as art, which adds a little something special to each. The "Art of Being" section is the artistic output of the portraits I shoot.

My photography allows me to spend my days seeing the beauty and good in life, rather than focus on the negative. It’s not always easy but it’s strong medicine to make a conscious choice to turn off the news and look around for something pretty.... and so worth the effort."














3 comments:

  1. Love the last one ! Great post- thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Information, i really appreicate your efforts taken for the same to share it with all.
    jewelers in boise idaho

    ReplyDelete