Friday, September 18, 2009

Our Garden of Joy Aqua Made It on the Front Page of Etsy

Yesterday we had a wonderful surprise! Our Garden of Joy Aqua bracelet made it on the front page of Etsy. It is every seller's hope to get noticed on Etsy and being on the Front page is the ultimate in your marketing efforts. Thanks to Maureen of QueenBeanJewels, we got the ultimate spot on Thursday, September 17.



About QueenBeanJewels
"I have always been creating something as long as I can remember. After attending an Art College in Pasadena, I have been blessed to make a living with graphic and web design, with a side of jewelry design.

My other favorite thing is to create jewelry and mixed media art. I create pieces using sterling silver, PMC (I am a certified teacher), glass (beads, fused glass and stained glass), and collage and altered art. If it isn't naile down, I tend to paint, antique or cut it up in some manner."

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Thanks again for your giveaway donation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very exciting. Good for you!!!! oxox

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have an etsy store but I can image that would be the ultimate HOORAY moment! Congrats & I love your precious bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post really helps me to work easily. Thanks for providing such important information.
    jewelers in boise

    ReplyDelete